Property Conversion – Doncaster
Scope of the Work
The Landlord purchased a large house in Doncaster and was advised there may be scope to convert it into two flats. They sorted the legal stuff, planning, etc., and we were brought in to add our suggestions and thoughts to the project. The customer wanted to create two 1-bedroom flats to maximise rental income on the property.
Actions & Work Undertaken
Firstly, the customer was met on-site, and the specs of the works were discussed. From there, an all-in quote was provided for supply & fit on everything, taking the pressure off the customer. The property was completed, and the keys were returned to the customer on time, ready to sell.
- Full Property Rewire
- Full Central Heating System
- Flat Layout Alterations
- Fire Safety & Adherence to building control regulations
- Full Boarding and Plastering
- Kitchen Design and Installation
- Bathroom Design and Installation
- Full Decoration Internal and External
- Flooring Throughout